Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Sound: Adult Acid by Thee Oh Sees

Well, hello ladies and gents! It's been a minute.. Hope you've all been well! I'm coming back with a bang here. Part of my busy schedule has included being a street team member for a music company. I've always been about music. It's been my main priority these past months! So, I thought it'd be radical to put make-up and music together. Each genre tends to provoke a certain style, and, that's what this is about. Today, I did a cross of rockabilly and psychobilly for a song that's been close to my heart for months. Adult Acid has quite the rock n' roll feel, but, there's a rebellious streak to it. What's better fitting than contrasting, bold hues, starting with acid green?
Tsk tsk, that fall-out!
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff
MAC Face&Body in N1
La Femme Blush-On Rouge in Flamingo Pink
MAC Invisible Set Powder

Eyes:
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
MAC Bitter, Wondergrass, Orb, Vanilla, Gesso, Trophy Pink, Violet Trance
Ben Nye Lumiere Powder in Mermaid Green
MUFE no. 92
Rimmel eye kohl in Pure White
Clinique black gel liner

Lips:
MAC Russian Red, Media lipsticks

5 comments:

  1. stunning indeed! good luck with your music!

    cheers,

    jacqlibrawrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is amazinggg! I agree with everyone, it`s gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete