Wednesday, April 27, 2011

(Spring:Fresh Faces) Marc Jacobs S/S 2011

Today, I was feeling something off the runway. It's turning all green and cute around here, finally! So, with that, I decided to do Marc Jacobs' Spring/Summer Runway make-up. The theme almost had a tropical-gothic vibe going on. I loved the flawless skin with undone eyes and worn lips. I used mainly MAC, but, these colors are pretty easy to dupe with drugstore! Unfortunately, my camera didn't pick up the high shine from the Reflects Gold, but, it was there! What do you guys think of this runway look? And! Do you want to see more runway looks?
And, bonus: breaking out my sweet yellow sunglasses!
Face:
MAC Face & Body in N1
MAC Fresh Morning CCB
Wet n' Wild Pearlescent Pink blush
MAC Vanilla Pigment
MAC Invisible Set Powder

Eyes:
MAC Smolder Eye Kohl
MAC Carbon, Scene eyeshadows
MAC Reflects Gold, Vanilla Pigment
MAC Select Cover-Up in NC15 on brows
Revlon Fabulash mascara

Lips:
MAC Rebel, "O" lipsticks

6 comments:

  1. Really pretty, honey. Also, I adore your header! :)
    Rose. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic girlie!! Love your hair piece!!
    KatXoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I'm not really feeling this look. However, I love that you took it on and actually did it :D I do love the hairpiece, though =P

    And yes, absolutely would love to see more runway looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cheeks!
    Sooo glowy!

    ReplyDelete