Sunday, April 10, 2011

(Spring: Naked Nails) Sinful Colors Vacation Time

A few days back, I painted my nails with this baby! It's Sinful Color's Vacation Time polish. It's a really great desert rose-mauve-tan thing that covers like a dream! I only needed 2 coats on most of my nails, and, they were good to go! Vacation Time has a cream finish to it, as well. I originally saw it and thought it's kind of an aged color, but, I really do like it. It goes with TONS of outfits, and still has hue to it that's not a total bore! Check it out:

5 comments:

  1. I just went to Walgreens yesterday and snagged 5 new Sinful Colors polishes :D The woman at the counter had coupons, too, and applied them to my purchase so I got them all for $.99 each :D I really love this brand - inexpensive, lots of colors, and they typically apply/last really well. I also love that they're constantly getting NEW colors, instead of having to see the same polishes sitting on the rack constantly.

    I finally picked up a couple of the new WnW palettes, too :D I'm bummed, though, because I completely forgot to look at the lipsticks lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this color a week ago at my locak rite aid. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looooving this color!!
    KatXoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for ѕomе other excellent aгticle.
    Thе place else may anybody get thаt tyрe οf info
    in such аn ideal mannеr of writing? Ӏ have
    a presentation next wеek, and I am on the look for ѕuch informаtion.


    Also visit my ωeb blog ... авиабилеты в Калининград

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thіs article is reallу a gοoԁ one іt аѕѕіѕts new intегnet usеrs,
    who аre ωishing for blogging.

    Τаke a look аt mу homеpage авиабилеты в Сочи

    ReplyDelete