Tuesday, April 5, 2011

(Spring: Fresh Faces) Moranged

It's the season of orange! I broke out my recent purchase, MAC's Morange, the other day. I gotta say.. I'm in love. At first, I was disappointed I couldn't get my hands on Neon Orange immediately, but, this is a good step towards it! Morange was applied over NYX's (totally awesome) Orange lip liner. It definitely spruced it up! With the orange lips, I kept the rest of the face simple with a little bit of Mighty Aphrodite on the cheeks, and, some Revlon Fabulash mascara on the eyes! It's so simple and effortless. Any one can do this, and, I guarantee there is an orange out there for everyone.

6 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of orange for spring :) You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love orange on other people but not sure about it for myself. Love this on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't do orange lips, it truly looks terrible with my skin/hair/whatever. But I think you look fabulous :D

    ReplyDelete