Thursday, April 7, 2011

My 10-pan Challenge

Alright, so, it's time to put this Spring season into effect! That means.. it's time for some cleanin'. Over the last few months, I've bought make-up left and right. Most of it was for the shoot, and, my general kit stash. But, regardless, I have too much! Here's my little pile of items for the 10-pan challenge!

• Wet n' Wild brow pencil in Taupe (x2)
Soap&Glory SexyMotherPucker gloss in Plum Juice
EccoBella eyeshadow pan in Fawn
MAC Pigment sample jars in Softwash Grey, Teal, and Fuchsia
Eyemimo Individual Lashes
MAC Fresh Morning Cream Color Base
MAC Pucker Tendertone
MAC Coquettish Clarice Tinted Lip Conditioner
Jane eyeshadow in Bone
MAC Orb, Omega, and Brown Down eyeshadows
MAC Pigment in Melon (pressed)
(Not Pictured:) 3 Mascaras!

No comments:

Post a Comment