Friday, April 8, 2011

La Femme Blush-On Rouge swatches!

A few weeks back, I made an order through Make-Up Mania! I was just originally ordering Ben Nye's Final Seal, and, a steal artist palette! Of course, that didn't happen. I came across their products from La Femme, including the Blush-On Rouges. I had heard great things about them, and, they're only $3 per pot! I've used them a handful of times so far, but, the results are awesome. The pigmentation is amazing! But, with these types of products, you have to use a light hand! Here are the swatches:
left to right: Pink, Grape, Purple Passion, Flamingo Pink

10 comments:

  1. Wow, those are super pigmented. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the grape and purple passion, great colour payoff but they look like they would be really buildable. Awesome swatches

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very useful post, thank you for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy smokes, those really are ridiculously pigmented. I'd never use that purple one as a blush (though I can imagine you'll be able to pull it off lol) but I looove the color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. La Femme is literally, like, the best ever. The pigmentation is unmatched in any high end brand I've ever tried. I love their products

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purple Passion is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these are REALLY pigmented!

    miss-corrine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard of La Femme (I don't THINK), but those are gorgeous! I'm definitely going to check out the brand now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh lord! I ended up purchasing the twelve pan pallette of la femme blushes of my choosing thanks to ur post. They r so beautiful. I couldn't resist. Thanks for the swatches sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to see these blushes on your cheeks!

    ReplyDelete