Monday, April 18, 2011

Kalahari, 04.07.11

A couple weeks back, I went through all of the Make-Up Store online magazines. I found so much inspiration there, it was ridiculous! One of the looks was from a shoot called Kalahari. It features a model much darker than my pale self that resembles the gorgeous Rosario Dawson! I've really been into more raw, tribal-type make-up lately, and this fit perfectly. I changed the cheeks up a little bit to fit my skin tone. Now, I'm still learning my new camera, and these were the best I shot! Enjoy!
Face:
MAC Face & Body in N1
MAC Crushed Bougainvillea CCB
NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
MAC Harmony, Raisin blushes

Eyes:
MAC Slammin' CCB
MAC Nocturnelle, Orb, Deep Truth eyeshadows
NYX Rust eyeshadow
MAC Eye Kohl in Blooz
MAC Brown Down eyeshadow (brows)
Revlon Fabulash mascara

Lips:
MAC Spice lip pencil
MAC Fresh Morning CCB
MAC Perennial High Style lipglass

No comments:

Post a Comment