Thursday, March 3, 2011

Surprise! Gone is the Blonde!

So! The other week, I went to color my hair close to it's original level and tone. I made the huge mistake of putting straight ash over my very blonde hair. It ended up turning a blackened-mossy-green mess on my head! From there, it faded out enough to where my trainer could cover it with just one color. We used Paul Mitchell's 4RB+6RB with plenty of Red Shots to go around. It canceled out all the green hues, and, actually turned more of a red-violet. I'm pretty pleased with it so far! What do you guys think.. upgrade or downgrade?

And, BONUS PICTURE: The murky in between stage. Wish it was really this grey in person!

7 comments:

  1. I'm gonna say downgrade because I loved the blonde more but Its not REALLY a downgrade because you look gorgeous either way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Pink.

    You look gorgeous in both colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Def. upgrade!! You look gorgeous with the dark hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! Glad I'm getting some good thumbs up, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Upgrade for sure. Very pretty color on you! :)

    ReplyDelete