Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spring/Summer 2011: Bright and Bold for Lips.

Last fall, we got to see previews for the Spring and Summer trends of make-up! I especially liked the simple look Fendi did for their show: silky skin, dark lashes, and, the contrasting neon lip. It's easy, and perfect for Springtime. Perfect for those ready to break out of the Winter blues! I was so excited about this, I pulled out all my bright lip colors and swatched them for you guys. All of these are still available to buy too. As always, you can click the pictures for bigger images!
Oranges/Corals:
Reds/Pinks:
Fuchsias/Berrys:

5 comments:

  1. I love bright colours like this so much, thank you for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow beautiful! love viva glam!

    www.bellasbeautyspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome swatching! loving the nyx ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! I just found your pretty and cool blog.
    This is my blog http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/
    Please take a look if you want and if you like it please follow and I will follow you back.
    Just let me know; I hope you don't think that I'm rude :)
    Thank you so much,
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete