Wednesday, March 9, 2011

(Spring: Fresh Faces) Lancome's Ultra Lavande

A few days back, we had a glorious day outside! The sun was shining, and, we had a nice breeze going. It got me in the mood to wear some soft spring colors so I could stay in 'dress code' with my job! A few days prior, I had saved Lancome's new Ultra Lavande collection promo pic. It's completely gorgeous and wearable. Now, they do bring the purple a little far out, but, always custom fit a look to your style! I received so many compliments on this look because the shades of purple really enhanced my eyes and played off the blush and gloss, as well. And, most of the eyes were created with Wet n' Wild products! I did use a little of MAC's limited edition Violet Trance eyeshadow, but, there are plenty of matte violets to go around now! Make-Up Forever's #92, and Sugarpill's Poison Plum are definitely great substitutes. Now, I wish I had more time to take in depth pictures before work, but, this look is so wearable, I might re-post it with better quality pictures soon! Perfect for spring, perfect for any skin tone!
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff
MAC Fresh Morning CCB
MAC Hushabye blush

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Wet n' Wild Color Icon palette in Lust (two lightest shadows)
Wet n' Wild Kitten eyeshadow
MAC Orb, Violet Trance, Carbon eyeshadows
Wet n' Wild brow pencil in Taupe
Wet n' Wild MegaVolume mascara

Lips:
MAC Splashing lipglass

2 comments:

  1. so pretty! splashin lipglass is one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try a look similar to this tomorrow, it's very interesting and looks amazing on you! You're very pretty!

    ReplyDelete