Thursday, March 10, 2011

(Spring: Fresh Faces) Jadeye

The day after I did the Lancome look, I kept with the cool brights and did an easy duo-tone liner paired with bright pink lips. Another day at work prevented me from doing my original all-out look! This is completely wearable, and, the lips can be changed to just about any color and still look great with the aqua liner. I was originally going to do something with either MAC's Myth or Wet n' Wild's Just Peachy, but, I just bought Show Orchid from the CCO the day before and couldn't resist! I'm so happy it's in my possession now. It's been on my wishlist forever and a day! On the eyes, MAC's Jadeye Fluidline was limited edition years back. They have plenty of cream and kohl liners that can replicate it now. With how soft it is, an eyeshadow in the same hue could work great! Just layer a smidge of black liquid on top, and, you have success!
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff
MAC Dainty Mineralized Blush
Laura Gellar Baked Body Frosting in Sugar Glow
MAC Invisible Set Powder

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Vanilla, Orb, Omega eyeshadows
Make-Up Designory Opal eyeshadow
Wet n' Wild MegaLast black liquid liner\
Wet n' Wild brow pencil in Taupe
Wet n' Wild MegaVolume mascara

Lips:
MAC Show Orchid lipstick

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful look. I`m wearing something similar to this today. Only with Blue Peep fludline on eyes and Impassioned on lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lip colour is just stunning! I love it, very nice look :)

    Linsay x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I love Show Orchid :) So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! Yeah, Show Orchid is totally AWESOME. :]

    ReplyDelete