Monday, March 21, 2011

Seche Vite sale at Sally's Beauty Supply!

Hey guys! This last week, I stopped in to Sally's to pick up some more Seche Vite, and, what do you know? They're on sale! From now, until the end of March, if you buy their Dry Fast Top Coat, you get the Base for free. And, honestly, you could probably get away with what I did and just pick up two of the top coats instead! It's a great deal since they now retail for just under $8 a pop! Sally's site doesn't ring up any buy one, get one discount, so, I believe this is in-store only. They have several thousand stores though! Check to see if there's a Sally's near you here!

3 comments:

  1. hmmmmmmm nice post and nice information. I visit your web site it's really nice. I share this among my frnds. Thank you...............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. thanks! I appreciate it! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I would like to open hair salon. Does anybody have an experience in this field? I want to do all without big mistake) Could anybody give me an advise? Where to buy Esthetician equipment packages cheap and Cosmetology bags in USA. I'm choosing between Advance-esthetic.com and Advance-esthetic.us websites.

    ReplyDelete