Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My first blog award!

I've seen these floating around quite a bit the last year and never knew what they were about until now! I received one from the ultra-lovely Stacey at Nude Obsession! Thank you so much girl, I appreciate it! :] Here's my award..


Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to seven blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
1. beau
tified
2. .confessions of a makeupholic.
3. Roxy Rouge

4. Unleash The Beauty

5. Beauty's Bad Habit

6. Beauty Addict Anonymous

7. Never Unpolished


And, 7 things about me!

1. I am a lefty, but, very much ambidextrous!
2. My current favorite thing to gorge out on is Nutella.
3. Music is my top favorite tied with make-up!
4. My current guilty pleasure song is Dull Life by Yeah Yeah Yeah's (Professor Purple Remix).
5. Sugar is my true soul mate.
6. I have a large tattoo on my shoulder of two day lilies, with plenty more in the works!
7. Milk is my liquid gold!

3 comments:

  1. aww thank you so much :D :D

    I'm a lefty too!

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummmm Nutella! I haven't had it in so long.
    Thanks so much for the blog award!!

    ReplyDelete