Tuesday, March 15, 2011

MAC Quite Cute, April 2011

Here in a few weeks, MAC is releasing another collection that I gotta admit.. I'm kinda stoked about. Yes, yes. We've seen Sweetie Cake, and Sugarsweet for their previous prom season collections. Now, it's Quite Cute's time! I'm loving this one a little more because it's inspired by Harajuku. I've always had a soft spot for Japan and it's awesome culture! So, why would I not enjoy MAC releasing some gorgeous lipsticks, nail polishes, and, blushes inspired from it. Lushious Beauty made a great post about the collection with the promo shots of products in all. Go check it out!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this to come out! Its the first MAC collection in a long time that I've been excited about

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this collection, i cant wait to get some of the blushes.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for this collection. Mac lipglasses leave that gross white line on my lips. But their plushglasses do not, so I'm glad some new colors are coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for this collection to come out :). Going to have to put some money aside for it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. привет! помогите советом, ищу где можно купить косметологическая кушетка купить украина, косметологические аппараты цены и воскоплав купить одесса? работаю администртором в салоне красоты, директор попросила найти, а я не знаю где купить)

    ReplyDelete