Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kit haul, and, B2M!

The last few weeks, I've been preparing for a sweet pin-up shoot I get to do on Saturday! There's going to be custom rods, and everything! I'm extremely excited about it. Since I agreed to do it, I've been stocking up on essential stuff. Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè for the moisturizer. New Duo lash glue. Ben Nye Final Seal, and steel palette. La Femme (ultra-crazy-pigmented) blushes. And, finally, MAC's N1 Face & Body, as well as a replacement Orb eyeshadow. The most exciting part of my MAC stop-off was the lipsticks. I am working on an on-going project that resulted in many items for the Back2MAC program. Since the limit was 24 empties per day, I stuck with getting four lipsticks. My main goal was getting a nice brown, Neon Orange, and possibly Up the Amp. I ended up getting Photo, Morange (forgot Neon Orange is Pro-only!), Up the Amp, and, last but not least, Rebel. Swatches for those will be up soon! While at MAC, I also got another sample of the Pro-Longwear Concealer, and, Full Force Violet pigment. It's close to Marine Ultra, but, has more of that indigo tinge to it. Not quite worth being called violet either, in my opinion! Have you guys tried any of these products?

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try La Femme blushes, I've heard nothing but good things & they're priced great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They seriously blew my mind! $3 each and SO pigmented!

    ReplyDelete