Sunday, March 13, 2011

Itty Bitty Baby Haul!

My exciting news for the week: I got my first paycheck on Thursday! Yay! I've been conserving my money for months now, so, this haul is a little introduction to shopping again. Haven't done it in so long! I ended up going with a friend to the local shopping mall to pick up Clinique's Brush On Cream Liner in True Black for my kit. I'm still in the testing stages of it, and, I'm completely in love so far! Also picked up my most wanted MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium. That is complete love so far, as well! Then, a sample of MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer. My current opinion is that.. I want that full size, por favor! And, two polishes from forever21: Coral, and Taupe. Which, I'm actually painting my nails with Taupe and posting this!Enjoy!
And, this photo was taken with the new camera! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment