Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bringin' It Back: August 2007

Do you remember the days when MAC's Slimshines ruled? Over three years ago now! The only one I owned was my precious Urgent! Slimshine. Now, MAC has moved on to the Sheen Supremes! They just released this Thursday, March 3rd, here in the US. I'm stoked to try some of them out! Anyways, back to 2007. I was starting my senior year of high school, and wearing neutrals like nobody's business. Only to put the attention on Urgent! Sunday was my first day on the job, so, a little snazzy smokey brown and a glossy red lip was my calling. I've had MAC's Showstopper eyeshadow for months and it was the first time used. It's such a great cool, matte brown-almost-black color. Enjoy this neutral!
2011:Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff
Hard Candy Baked Bronzer in Tiki
Laura Gellar Baked Body Frosting in Sugar Glow
MAC Invisible Set Powder

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Vanilla, Orb, Omega, Brown Down, Showstopper, and Carbon eyeshadows
Wet n' Wild brow pencil in Taupe
Wet n' Wild MegaVolume mascara

Lips:
MAC Urgent! Slimshine
Soap&Glory SMP in Plum Juice

2 comments:

  1. Nice ring.
    Slimshine thingy looks awesome on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your Bringing it back posts!!

    the look is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete