Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's, 02.14.11

Sorry this is a bit belated, but, this is what I wore for Valentine's yesterday! I depotted some eyeshadows including an interesting silver color from NYX, called Platinum Silver. It comes off very sheer, and gives a nice wash. Almost like an antiqued silver. In comparison, it's nothing like MAC's electric Platinum pigment. I went for a more simple, casual smokey that highlighted the eyes naturally. For the lips, I went with MAC's Pink Noveau! It's such an awesome acid-pink. Perfect for Valentine's! I ended up eating at a local sit-down burger stand with my friend, which was delicious. Afterwards, we watched most of Paradise Now before passing out the last half hour! A very interesting film for sure. What'd you guys do for Valentine's?
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff
Laura Gellar baked body frosting
MAC Harmony blush

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Platinum Silver eyeshadow
MAC Orb, Scene, Pincurl eyeshadows
MAC Prunella Eye Kohl
Wet n' Wild brow pencil in Taupe
Wet n' Wild MegaVolume mascara

Lips:
MAC Pink Fish Tinted Lip Conditioner
MAC Pink Noveau lipstick

5 comments:

  1. I love your ring! You look lovely, the lips are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great subtle, but stunning eye with a vibrant lipstick! I can't say my Valentine's was more eventful- went to class and worked. Thrilling, no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, as always :D

    I did absolutely nothing. I didn't even get properly dressed - I put pajamas back on after showering. It was thrilling, let me tell you =P Not a bad day though, better than past years sitting around moping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that lipstick is such a gorgeous colour :)

    check out my blog!

    http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lillian - It's a Hard Candy ring, haha. But, very appropriate for the holiday! Thanks! :]

    Malin - The older I get.. the less appealing Valentine's is. Just another day in my book, besides the righteous scarfing of good chocolate! ;D

    Shanna - Thanks darlin' And, I think if I had a decent pair, pajama's could be my boyfriend! They're too comfortable!

    R. - Pink Pout is so gorgeous! :]

    ReplyDelete