Saturday, February 19, 2011

Revlon Really Red + Pink Pout swatches!

On Valentine's Day, I stopped in Walgreen's to check out Revlon's matte lipsticks. They've been out at least a year now, but, I'm usually late on the good things! This week, Walgreen's has Revlon as apart of their Buy One, Get One 1/2 Off deal in their cosmetics. Perfect opportunity to buy! Mine had low inventory on the mattes, but, I managed to pick up Really Red, and, Pink Pout. I thought it was rather ironic I picked up an opaque duo of Valentine-hued lipsticks on Valentine's! These are really gorgeous colors, and, I can't wait to put them in my palette! They retail for $7.99, which is a steal for the quality. Can't go wrong with a couple great mattes in your collection!
(1 swipe, 2 swipes each):
Non-flash:

6 comments:

  1. They are both gorgeous. I really need Pink Pout, I have swatched it so many times instore. Think I need to buy it now though :) Great swatches btw xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really red myself and love it! I really want Pink Pout and the other red colour. Thank you for the great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pink colour. Looks like it could be my HG lippie :)

    Lovely blog btw :)

    xx

    beautyandmakeupboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much love for Pink Pout! It's definitely a great color to have. And, for the price.. seriously guys! Do it! :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're fab colors :)
    I wish they had a few more shades in their matte line.

    ReplyDelete