Monday, February 7, 2011

Revamping gessoscientist.

Hey guys! I just wanted to come in real quick and explain the changes coming about all of the sudden. Within the last few days, I changed the layout, the header, and even, my blog title! To explain the appearance, I felt like the site needed some changes. I want simplicity without being too boring, and interesting without being too chaotic. I would really appreciate some feedback on the new appearance! In the next week or so, there will still be some little changes here and there as well.

And, most important, the blog title. I had 'Life as a Cosme(naut)' for starters. I really was never a fan of the name, but, went with it regardless. The change to 'gessoscientist' came about because I realized my YouTube name, blogspot URL, and e-mail address were already gessoscientist. So, why not change the title itself as well? At the time the name was chosen, I was taking several art classes including painting. For those who don't know, gesso is a thick, white primer used for paintings. (Hence, MAC's Gesso eye shadow!) And, scientist. Well, they discover things, experiment, and help solve problems. That's why gessoscientist fits!

3 comments:

  1. I HATE BILL NYE

    That's all I came here to say :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me lol. ;D Is sorry, but, I thought it'd be funny to see if anyone would respond!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new look and the new name!

    ReplyDelete