Sunday, February 6, 2011

Primary Superbowl, 02.06.11

Wahooooo! Today's the big bowl here in the states. I'm honestly not a football fan. But, I do enjoy the partaking of great feasting, haha. And, seeing a lot of people come together over one football game, and some awesome commercials. My dad has been a life-long fan of the Steeler's, so, it's more than just the Superbowl here. Luckily, I just received an online order containing a University of Kansas Jayhawk shirt. They rock the same colors as Pittsburg, so, I'm sportin' it! I'm also down visiting my parents, and, on top of forgetting undies, there are no tweezers, or make-up brushes. I made due with three of my mom's brushes, and got by. I'm rather proud! Hope you guys enjoy the look, and the game!
'Scuse the brows!
My weapons of the day.
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff
Hard Candy Baked Bronzer in Tiki

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Wet n' Wild Color Icon in Greed (lightest matte)
MAC Copperplate matte2 eyeshadow
MAC Gold CCB
Bonnebell light gold pigment
Nixie Deep Coral eyeshadow
Ben Nye Cherry Red Luxe Powder
MAC Royal Wink fluid
Wet n' Wild black liquid liner
Wet n' Wild brow pencil in Taupe
Wet n' Wild MegaVolume mascara

Lips:
MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Pink Fish

7 comments:

  1. Wow that's so pretty! The eyeliner is a stunning colour and you've done it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that eyeliner! I'm so bummed that MAC is discontinuing/has discontinued so many of their brighter products - like the brighter/colorful fluidlines, paints and paintpots. Not really a fan of paying jacked up prices because someone wants to get rid of their OMG RARE product haha.

    /rant (sorry =P)

    Absolutely love the look. Sometimes I find some of my better looks are accomplished with fewer products and tools - which will always boggle my mind - but your look is no exception. Super pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're gorgeous, and this look is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shanna- I completely agree! I was just ranting to my mom earlier about Royal Wink being discontinued. 'MAC makes some REALLY stupid choices.' -in the words of moi, haha. Thank you!!

    Paige- Thank you very much as well! :D

    ReplyDelete