Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Hair Products (Paul Mitchell + It's a 10)

Shew! What an intense week.. I finally finished my job training yesterday. And, tomorrow's my first day! As a little incentive/product knowledge, they gave me 7 new products to get to know. Four products from the Paul Mitchell line: Super Skinny Serum, Fast Form, Super Strength Daily Shampoo, and Super Strength Daily Conditioner. And, three products from it's a 10: Miracle Shine Spray, Miracle Firm Hold Gel, and Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin. I've only tried the Fast Form on myself, and a few clients, and love it so far. I'm wondering if any of you have tried any Paul Mitchell or it's a 10 products? And, any to rave or rant about?

3 comments:

  1. I have the pink bottle of its a ten miracle spray. I dont notice any difference. The paul mitchel super skinny serum is a godesend. I use one pump when wet before blow drying and flat ironing, and then half a pump after wards. That stuff turns my hair into pink silk. so glorious. the rest I havent tried!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to use the Paul Mitchell Super Strength Shampoo and Conditioner, and I loved them. Then I started having Keratin treatments done and needed to switch to sulphate free products. Unfortunately the only ones that are by Paul Mitchell are from the Awapuhi line and so far all have left my hair and scalp extra dry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used the Paul Mitchell Serum before and I really like it! My friend has been my hair dresser for years and the first time she used it on me, I had to have it. It smells amazing and it makes my hair sooo silky and smooth. I use it when I just want to wear my hair straight or work with a round brush, but if I'm going to curl my hair or looking to do something more rough with it, I'll skip it.

    ReplyDelete