Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Marine Ultra, 02.09.11

Finally, a genuinely bright look for you guys! I really wanted to go all out on this look, but, I've been sick the last few days. On top of that, my camera has major issues with picking up really bright warmer hues, like reds, oranges, and in this case, bright fuchsia! Luckily, some good macro-shots were taken. But, every picture of my whole face taken with flash, the camera would automatically see Bright Fuchsia pigment as black! So, I had to erase over half the pictures. Boo! A great reason to purchase a new camera soon. (In the next few weeks hopefully!) Anyways, the look turned out pretty well for how I felt. And, I got some pretty good reactions from the public, haha. Any new followers, I did a post last week of some Wonder Woman product swatches if you want to see those! More importantly, hello and welcome! Enjoy the look!
without flash.
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff
MAC Pink Swoon blush
MAC Candlelight MSF

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Bright Fuschia, Marine Ultra pigments
MAC Carbon, Shale, Nocturnelle, Vanilla, Gesso eyeshadows
MAC Blue Peep fluidline
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Wet n' Wild MegaVolume mascara

Lips:
MAC Pink Fish TLC
MAC Starlet Kiss lipglass

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love it!

    I have the same issue with my camera. I am chomping at the bit for a DSLR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love!! you need to tell me placements of the shadows so I can try to recreate! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! The only reason I didn't pick up Bright Fuchsia pigment is because I thought I read somewhere that it wasn't eyesafe.... maybe I'll have to get it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i love it!

    http://kisstomake-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete