Monday, February 14, 2011

Make-Up Designory Eye Color swatches!

A few years back, I had a local make-up store named, Lotus. Unfortunately, I found out about it only when it was closing permanently. They had a huge sale going on to which I couldn't resist! That's where I got my Eyemimo lashes, Nixie eyeshadows (discontinued now!), and these gems. Make-up Designory's Eye Color eye shadows. They have some really gorgeous colors. The texture is pretty nice too. The current retail prices are $13.50 for compacts, and $10 for pans. During the sale, they were retailing for $5 each! I bought 3 one visit, and 8 the next. A back-up of Sugared Violet was bought because it's a perfect dupe for MAC's Beautiful Iris! You really can't go wrong with trying the Eye Color line.
L-R: Tea Tree, Sugared Violet, Pink Illusion, Pink Grapefruit, Pixie,
Chamois, Sunflower, Sunset, Berrywood, Opal Sky

Tea Tree, Sugared Violet, Pink Illusion, Pink Grapefruit, Pixie
Chamois, Sunflower, Sunset, Berrywood, Opal Sky

2 comments:

  1. Guh, I love that green and those pinks! Pink grapefruit looks especially gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chyeah! They're all so gorgeous. I'm gonna try to do a look with them in the next week or so. The swatches didn't justify how gorgeous they are in person! Totally worth it. :]

    ReplyDelete