Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Golden Lariat, 02.08.11

Yay, first Wonder Woman look! Today, I was meeting with my new manager, so I had to keep it wearable and fairly mellow. Golden Lariat looked perfect to me! The face chart listed the Defiance quad to be used for the eyeshadow. Now, when I looked at the face chart compared with the swatches (thanks to Temptalia!), they really don't match up in tones. It was better off just mixing my own colors to fit the chart! Most of the look was created with some $5 eyeshadow palettes, which beat out a $40 palette full of decent colors. The only one in the quad that caught my eye was Defiance, only because it resembles my holy grail, MAC's Pink Opal pigment. I kept it neutral on the cheeks, and replaced Marquise'd lipstick (from the chart) with a little bit of MAC's Blankety lipstick and NYX's Lollipop gloss on top! On with the look!
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff
Benefit CoraLista
Hard Candy Baked Bronzer in Tiki

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Wet n' Wild Color Icon in Lust (baby pink, shimmery grey)
Wet n' Wild Color Icon in Greed (all mattes)
MAC Violet Trance eyeshadow
MAC Pink Opal pigment
MAC Eye Kohl in Prunella
Wet n' Wild brow pencil in Taupe
Wet n' Wild MegaVolume mascara

Lips:
MAC Blankety lipstick
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Lollipop

1 comment:

  1. Girl you look stunning in purple shadow. I'm in love with that lip color too.

    ReplyDelete