Thursday, February 10, 2011

Defiance, 02.10.11

This morning was my paperwork day for my new job. I recently got hired on to a popular chain of hair salons, and, I'm really ecstatic about the opportunity! Anyways, I kept it casual, and simple this morning by doing the Defiance face chart. Because I also did the Mighty Aphrodite face chart today, I wanted to put a brighter red on for this look. MAC's Rockocco was my obvious choice! My manager walked in and interrupted herself to say that she loved it on me. And, it completely made my day! On with Defiance!
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff
MAC Breath of Plum blush
MAC Candlelight MSF

Eyes:
MAC Perky paint pot
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
MAC Orb, Sushi Flower, Nocturnelle, Carbon eyeshadows
MAC Pink Opal pigment
MAC Omega eyeshadow (brows)
Wet n' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker
Wet n' Wild MegaVolume mascara

Lips:
MAC Brick lip liner
MAC Rockocco lipstick

4 comments:

  1. It's nice to see someone is actually using these looks. Quite a pleasant break from all the "OMGZ THIS PACKAGING IS ABSURD!" (to be fair, some of it is). I love the bright red lips on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lippie is FAB!
    dorcasola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I love me some red lips. ;]

    ReplyDelete