Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bringin' It Back: June 2007

Yesterday was kind of gloomy out, so, I thought a colorful look was very deserving! I found another picture to recreate for the Bringin' It Back series. This look was done almost 4 years ago! It was during a time where I felt like I was learning a lot in make-up and had a major step-up from what I was previously doing. There's been several times like that for me. One was last summer, when I had my bright red hair and was doing intense make-up looks every day. My last one was probably in December or January. I'm still learning and trying to improve, but, that's the fun of it! Anyways, another look using MAC's Aquadisiac eyeshadow. Didn't I tell you guys it was my favorite back in the day? I'm still surprised the pan hasn't been hit yet! Wet n' Wild's Turquoise Mega Liner is that gorgeous, vibrant green on the lower lashline. It's only $3 and gives such a great pay-off! Definitely worth it for those who enjoy some bright and fun pieces in their collection.
And, a goof picture for fun!
2011:
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff
MAC Harmony blush
MAC Seedy Pearl eyeshadow

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Aquadisiac, Scene, Plumage, Vanilla, Carbon eyeshadows
MAC Fuchsia pigment
NYX Sweet Lagoon eyeshadow
Wet n' Wild Turquoise liquid liner
Wet n' Wild brow pencil in Taupe
Wet n' Wild MegaVolume mascara

Lips:
Revlon Pink Pout lipstick
MAC Seedy Pearl eyeshadow
MAC Clear lipglass

5 comments:

  1. Loving these bringin' it back looks!
    Very pretty :) I envy your skill haha

    Linsay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazingly gorgeous!
    And you're so pretty! I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying this series! I don't even want to see pictures of my goofy self back then- props to you for pulling them up and improving on previous looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave you a wee award :D

    http://nude-obsession.blogspot.com/2011/02/another-blog-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I'm glad to hear the feedback on my series. Gives me motivation to dig a little deeper, haha. I have so many more! :D

    ReplyDelete