Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bringin' It Back: February 2007, again!

Four years ago, yesterday, I did this ultra neutral shimmer look with the punch of purple for the liner. I was all about shimmer shadows back in those days, but, I think most high school girls are! MAC's Goldenaire pigment was my new possession, and I was thrilled. It came out with their Lingerie collection over 5 years ago now! Goldenaire is this beautiful cool-champagne color with awesome dimension. Although it's really gorgeous, the look is based around Violet pigment. I didn't really know much about bases back then, so I applied it straight on. Today, I layered MAC's Iris Eyes fluidline (discontinued, weep!) underneath to really make Violet pop. It worked perfectly! Enjoy!
2011:
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff
MAC Blushbaby, and Peaches blushes
Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tiki

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Orb, Vanilla, Sketch, and Patina eyeshadows
MAC Goldenaire, and Violet pigments
MAC Iris Eyes Fluidline
Wet n' Wild brow pencil in Taupe
Wet n' Wild MegaLengths mascara
Revlon Double Twist mascara

Lips:
MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Pink Fish
Clinique Coral Crush lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment