Friday, February 11, 2011

5 Things

1. What’s on your tips and toes?
My tips still have Zoya's Pinta!
My toes have nothing, but, I'm thinking China Glaze's Towel Boy Toy next!

2. What’s your top 5 lip colors right now?
MAC Russian Red
Wet n' Wild Just Peachy
MAC Pink Fish
MAC Craving
Burt's Bee's (for the sake of moisturized lips!)

3. What are the three blushes you’re using the most right now?
MAC Blushbaby
Hard Candy Baked Bronzer in Tiki
Benefit Coralista

4. Is there anything new in makeup that you’re excited about?
I'm doing a photo-shoot in March, and, I'm stoked to buy some new make-up for it! :]

5. What are your weekend plans?
I'm hoping to run to the MAC counter for Wonder Woman, and stock up on Turquatic. Haven't had any in almost a year! And, I'm hanging out with my room mates, and their parents!

My links for this week..

Viola at KillerColours does Dior Spring 2011.
Karla at KarlaSugar swatches American Apparel's Malibu Green.
Leesha at xsparkage posts a tutorial for her take on the White Swan.
Kayla at Beauty by Kayla Shevonne does chocolate dipped nails? Delicious!
Kelly at Roxy Rouge posts a Valentine's Day with Sugarpill tutorial.
Jacqueline at A Brilliant Brunette swatches Wet n' Wild Brow and Eye Pencils.
Elvira at Pink Sith swatches Revlon's Just Bitten in Gothic.

Ana at Lipsticks & Lightsabers greatly forwarns buying from GlitterSniffer Cosmetics.

And, Body & Soul linked to Victoria Nail Supply. They're already doing pre-ordering for the China Glaze Crackle collection. I'm loading up on China Glaze!


Thanks for the survey, Phyrra!

2 comments:

  1. love this post! thanks for all those great links. nice blog, maybe we can follow each other? i followed ya already :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you! Love those See by Chloe wedges. :D

    ReplyDelete