Thursday, January 27, 2011

MAC Wonder Woman collection, Feb. 2011.

So, I'm obsessed, people. Ever since I've heard about the Wonder Woman collection, that was it. Although I'm not a comic book reader, I've always enjoyed the illustration and the art. The bold lines, colors, and contrast just tug at my heart! When I heard MAC was coming out with Wonder Woman, shew. July was when I first heard, and I remember ever time some one came home, I'd tell them the news. Now, the packaging is getting a little flack. I can agree to a point. The plastic does look cheap with the metallic paint, but, I still think it's wonderful. The colors all pop out and look nuts. Just like looking at a comic. Recently, Temptalia posted her review and awesome swatches of all the products. She also did a video showcasing everything as well! Luckily, she helped narrow down my wishlist to Spitfire Lipstick, Athena's Kiss Lipglass, and Blush Duo in Mighty Aphrodite (such a cute name!).
Now, I did some swatches of four products being released Wonder Woman. They are Russian Red lipstick, Bright Fuchsia pigment, Marina Ultra pigment, and Reflects Pearl glitter.
What do you guys think of this collection? And, are you planning to buy anything?

3 comments:

  1. i dont see anything too impressive, but good swatches!

    vanitizebaby at yahoo dot com

    www.bellasbeautyspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey love! haha we are getting the same things! and I like the packaging to! its fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I can get any of those three! But, I would be happy with one for sure. :D

    ReplyDelete