Saturday, January 15, 2011

Wet n' Wild Mega Last Lip Color swatches, pt. II.

I was asked to swatch these on my lips by a lovely reader the other day! The opacity is wonderful. What you see in the tube, is exactly what you get on the lips. Let the pictures speak for themselves!

Just Peachy: I'd call it an Electric Peach color. It was more neon-pink-peach in person!
Cherry Bomb: A true modern-bombshell color.
If MAC's Media and Cyber lipsticks were to have a baby, this is it!
Vamp It Up: The pictures make it look like a dark purple.
In person, it's a shade or two above black. What MAC's Cyber wishes it could be!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the lip swatches. I was afraid they might turn out sheer on lips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, that read is SCRUMPTIOUS looking! Thanks for the swatches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow girl these are AMAZING!!! Where do you buy YOUR Wet 'N Wild?? I don't think i've seen these that my CVS...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!!

    And hmariec21, I got them at Walgreen's! I also checked my CVS the other day, and they had all the shades in here. *crosses fingers for you*! :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're gorgeous, and you look amazing in all of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just found your site. great swatches! i love the with and without flash option. and what great colors. who new wet n wild had those!

    ReplyDelete