Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wet n' Wild 50% off haul

This week, Walgreen's is holding a sale on Wet n' Wild products. Fifty percent. You read correctly! It's that time again! So, if you have one near you.. hurry on in. They have some amazing products. If you'd like to check out some of my looks and swatches for Wet n' Wild, click here! Before I went, I checked out swatches of their Mega Last Lip Color. The three on my list were Vamp It Up, Cherry Bomb, and Just Peachy. I'm really excited about them, and will be posting swatches in the next day or two! I also received another Taupe brow pencil, Berry Red lip pencil, and their Mega Eyes Defining Marker. Wet n' Wild hasn't let me down yet, so, I'm hoping to stay on this good run!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, Just Peachy looks lovely. Just the kind of lip color I love, too. Hopefully I can get to a Walgreens in the next couple of days, I've been really wanting to try their stuff out again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's SO BEAUTIFUL! Definitely worth $1.50! :]

    ReplyDelete