Sunday, January 30, 2011

Red Lipstick.

Ah, one of the best things a person could ever own, red lipstick. I've been wanting to swatch mine for you guys for a while now. I know it comes off as an intimidating color to wear, but, I believe everyone has a red lipstick out there for them. Today, I swatched my nine red lipsticks varying in warm and cool tones, as well as bright to dark hues. About half of them were limited edition, or discontinued, but it goes to show how many red lipsticks there are out there!
And, my little Red Lipstick Wish List includes:
MAC Viva Glam I
• Chanel Dragon Rouge Allure Laque
• Revlon Matte Really Red
• NYX Snow White

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! Even though I have Media already i need Cherry Bomb in my life ;-) lol along with Vamp it Up that I saw in another blog post of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely just thought I'd let you know that I featured you in my Hidden Treasures section of my Monday Musings Post today :) Love your blog - keep up the good work xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it <3
    I'm obsessed with red lipstick it's like i can't get enough of them

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big red lips fan (I wear them more than any other shades) so I enjoyed this post. My fave reds are Chanel Dragon RA Laque, MUFE #43 and Nars Dragon Girl velvet matte pencil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see so many other red lip fans! Too gorgeous to resist! :]

    Thanks for the suggestions Shadowy Lady! Always looking for another good red, haha.

    ReplyDelete