Monday, January 3, 2011

Peachy Sunset, 01.03.11

Look at that date! Ahh! I'm so excited for this year. Not like last year was bad, but it's another year upon us. A new start for some, and making resolutions! I'll be posting my Beauty Resolutions right after this. What's everyone's Resolutions for 2011? Well, I did this look yesterday to start off my list. One of them was to try a different look per week. This one had color, liquid liner, glowy cheeks, and glossy nude lips all thrown together! For the eyeshadow, I absolutely love any combination of the coral-pink-peach-orange-tangerine-yellow-purple-plum.. -family. So, I decided to incorporate most of them into one look. I think it turned out pretty alright! Also, for the foundation, I'm trying out some MAC samples. So, if you see half faces of certain foundations, it's for a good cause! Anyways, if you guys have any suggestions or requests for looks, just leave me a comment or send an e-mail. I'd really love to know what you guys want to see as well! Enjoy the look!
Face:
Revlon Colorstay 150 Buff and 180 Sand Beige (on my left side)
MAC Studio Sculpt NC20 (on my right side)
MAC Peaches blush
MAC Candlelight MSF

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Nixie Twinkle e/s
MAC Sketch, Orb, Vanilla, Nocturnelle e/s'
MAC Vanilla pigment
MAC Pink Swoon blush
MUFE no.92 e/s
Wet n' Wild Mega Last black l/l
Wet n' Wild Taupe brow pencil
Revlon Double Twist mascara

Lips:
MAC Blankety l/s
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
MAC Poetic License

AND..

10 comments:

  1. pretty! a little bit confused what you did with the NYX milk pencil? :) did you use it as a base on the lips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sorry! I should've clarified that! I put it on the center of the lip after applying Blankety. When it's blended in, the two together look like MAC's Myth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this combination. Your skin is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! The cheeks are my favorite part...so glowy & pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo I loove this!

    Is the Nixie shadow the lid color? I've never even heard of that brand lol. This reminds me of something Luna (Idk her real name lmao she commented above and posts on m_c) would do :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Luna & smoosh! <3

    Shanna- The Nixie color is that peachy lid color. I did layer MAC Orb over it to lighten it a bit, but it's pretty much the same color. Sadly, Nixie ended up going out of business last year, I believe. The closest thing it reminds me is MAC Peaches blush or there's a peach in the Wet n' Wild Greed palette that could work as well! :]

    ReplyDelete