Sunday, January 2, 2011

Milani Silver Dazzle swatches!

For New Years, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to try out my new Milani Rockstar Heavy Glitter Nail Lacquer in Silver Dazzle! Not the average bright, sparkly silver color associated with the holiday, but, a dark charcoal grey based-silver glitter polish. And, I have to say.. I don't regret this nail polish one bit! It's absolutely gorgeous in every light. When I look at Silver Dazzle on, it reminds me of either grounded up graphite, or asphalt in sunlight. Yes, very descriptive! When it comes down to it, if you can get a hold of this polish at all, do it! This polish can't be a bad addition to any collection, unless you don't like the hassle of glitter. I actually decided to wear it without any top coat because the finish is gorgeous as well. It definitely has a unique feel! I'm a person for texture, so if you don't like a gritty feeling, a top coat is a good idea. But, I did put Seche Vite on my pinky just for comparison. Here's Silver Dazzle!
After the first coat was applied.
After the second coat was applied.
No top coat vs. Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment