Sunday, January 9, 2011

China Glaze Cords swatches!

Yay! Today is Cords' debut, finally! I bought it a few weeks back along with China Glaze's Ruby Pumps. Cords is a metallic taupey-brown-purple polish. It definitely has more of a cool effect overall. I'm not much for neutral polish, but this one really caught my eye! I've really enjoyed it so far because it's really versatile with outfits and make-up. It isn't so bold that it overpowers, but it also isn't so bland that it blends in. Unfortunately, I forgot my nippers at my apartment, and I couldn't get my cuticles to look good. So, please excuse those guys and check out the gorgeous polish instead!
And, who's excited for China Glaze's Anchor's Away Collection?! I have eight of the polishes on my wishlist! It's madness! But, I have a minor obsession with sailor-esque things. You can preorder the collection at Transdesign right now, and they'll be shipped out in a few days!
Later on this month, China Glaze is also coming out with a 'Crackle Glaze' Collection that I'm amped up for! I used to have a crackle polish back in the day, but it's long gone. So, this is pretty much the answer to my childhood dream!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, I love Cords but this is a colour I can´t use topcoat over - all the "glimmer" gets lost ;S

    ReplyDelete