Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Brow Lightening: Sally Hansen Creme Hair Bleach

Today was the day my brows were lightened for the first time! Last Friday, I ended up taking my hair a few shades lighter. My brows ended up making it look really unnatural in the end. Beforehand, I was doing a lot of research on finding a good lightener for brows to prepare. A few weeks ago, I came across Sally Hansen's Creme Hair Bleach for the face. Luckily, it was a minor charge at Walgreens! The total was roughly $6 with tax, and I'll still have plenty of future uses with it. After opening the packages, reading directions, and applying, it only took me 10 minutes for the whole thing. Now, the one downside that I experienced was some minimal burning on one of my brows, but not the other. I did develop an allergy to hair color and lighteners from cosmetology school, so that could be a factor! Other than that, I highly recommend this product if you're feeling your brows, or a client's, could use some lightening. It's cheap, and very effective! Read on for pictures, and results!
The supplies: activator, creme bleach, directions, small plastic palette, and a plastic spatula.After it's mixed, the consistency should have a froth-like texture.
The Before: Fairly dark, ashy brown brows.
If I wasn't the strangest creature you'd ever seen!
The After: Medium strawberry-blonde brows.
After I filled them in with Wet n' Wild's Brow Pencil in Taupe. Much better!

8 comments:

  1. Great blog ! :) Your eyebrows turned out great!! They compliment your eyes better! :D I would love my eyebrows a bit lighter as they are quite darker since i have a light to medium strawbberry blonde hair colour. My eyebrows are the same as yours,and i would of been scared to bleach them before as i don't wanna turn out with lady gaga bleached blonde eyebrows lol :P But i think with your great results i'm going to try this,thank you for the informative blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A ѕtretсh maгκ is trulу a ѕсarгing that οсcuгѕ ωhen
    thе skin that ѕtгеtchеs
    beyond its capacity.

    Also νisit mу blog Http://Club.Enthu.In/Groups/Trilastin-Evaluate-Is-It-An-Excellent-Stretch-Marks-Cream

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!
    I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later. Cheers

    my blog ... ford ranger

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe everything wrote made a great deal of sense.
    However, think about this, suppose you typed a catchier title?
    I am not suggesting your information is not good, however what if you added a title to maybe grab people's attention? I mean "Brow Lightening: Sally Hansen Creme Hair Bleach" is a little boring. You should glance at Yahoo's home page and note how they create post titles to get people
    to open the links. You might try adding a video or a pic or two to grab people excited about
    everything've written. Just my opinion, it might make your blog a little livelier.

    My website Simply click how to unnecessary an account using InstaForex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I would like to subscribe for this webpage to take hottest updates,
    thus where can i do it please assist.

    My website bodybuilder

    ReplyDelete
  6. Piece of writing writing is also a fun, if you be acquainted with then you can write
    if not it is complex to write.

    My homepage: male models

    ReplyDelete
  7. Piece of writing writing is also a fun, if
    you be familiar with after that you can write if not it is complex to write.


    my weblog; click through the following website

    ReplyDelete