Monday, January 31, 2011

Bringin' It Back: February 2007

So, today, I was looking at my old make-up pictures, and decided to 'reincarnate' some past looks. My camera was not good, and my skills were definitely not up to par! We've all experienced this in make-up, right? It'll be like playing Michael J. Fox in 'Back to the Future', but, in a cosmetic way. About four years ago, I was 17, and a junior in high school. I was a full-fledged make-up-addict-in-training. My clothes didn't matter. My hair didn't matter. The colors I put on my face made my day happen. MAC was my new religion! I tended to skip on hanging out with friends, to save on gas, to buy new make-up. Aquadisiac eyeshadow was my favorite thing in those days! Not any kind of blue. A bright, neon-aqua with plenty of white shimmer for every body. Today, I broke it out to bring back this look:
2011:
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff
MAC Enough Said Beauty Powder Blush

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Aquadisiac, Patina, Orb, Vanilla, Deep Truth, Carbon eyeshadows
MAC Vanilla pigment
Wet n' Wild Taupe brow pencil
Wet n' Wild MegaVolume mascara

Lips:
MAC Blankety lipstick
MAC Poetic License lipglass

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I just stumbled across your blog and (1) you are gorgeous and (2) your work is amazing! I am especially excited about it as you and I have similar coloring, and your page has inspired me to wear colors I might not otherwise wear. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are sooooooooooooooooooooo pretty :D

    ReplyDelete