Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blonde Ambition.

On Friday, I went into my former hair school and had them touch up my hair. I had no idea, going in, what it would turn out like. I was tired of my golden-blonde and wanted a noticeable change! Back in September, my initial goal was to get as light as possible. Not so much platinum, but a more dimensional light-blonde. When I was done, it was a little bit of a shock. Just enough pow to really make my ashy brows look dark and gloomy in comparison! As a result, I'll be lightening my brows a few shades this week. I've been doing some research, and found Sally Hansen has a good creme bleach available, and cheap at that. On to the hair!
BEFORE
AFTER
And, flat-ironed!

3 comments:

  1. very pretty, I think the brows work though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I actually packed on foundation over them in the first picture, haha. They need some help, I promise! ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your hair cut! Wish I could pull it off. lol

    ReplyDelete