Saturday, February 5, 2011

Blog Feedback and Suggestions

May I.. offer you a delicious-looking cookie for your opinions? How am I doing? I recently reached the triple-digit for followers and I want to know what you guys think!
The important question I have is..


What do you look for in a beauty blog?
•Appearance
•Organization
•Features
•Picture Quality
•Reviews
•Comment Replies
•Multiple subject-posts
•Others?

And, what are your favorite types of posts?
•Make-up looks
•Swatches
•Hair
•Reviews
•Nail Polish
•Upcoming Collections
•Others?

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on reaching over 100 followers!

    For me picture quality is key because who wants to sit there trying to focus on small blurry pictures? I really like your pictures so no need to improve there! Other things I look for is definitely a blog that's organised well and having a blogger that replies to your comments is always nice but I guess not necessary.

    And as for the posts, I don't really mind what they're about but I think a good balance between reviews, swatches, looks and other random things is preferable because it keeps things interesting. Though as long as a post offers something that can't be found in a press release for a company or on their website, I'm usually pretty happy :)

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave posts are nail polish, reviews, swatches and make up looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, thank you so much for the feedback! I really appreciate it! :]

    ReplyDelete