Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ben Nye Lumiere Luxe Powder swatches!

Time for some Ben Nye action! A few years back, I bought some samples of their Lumiere Luxe Powders in six colors. It was in the Grande Lumiere-craze, where everyone was salivating over their 12-pan Lumiere palette. I figured it'd be better to get some cheap samples of basically the same palette. And, these colors are really lovely! I bought my samples a few years back for $2 per 1/4-ish of a teaspoon. You can buy full-size jars ($9.99 for 6 grams) at Funhouse. Or, if you want to do samples, Marlena over at makeupgeek sells them for $2.19 per 1/4 tsp! If you're looking for something colorfully inexpensive, Ben Nye is it!

Cherry Red, Indian Copper, Bronze, Sun Yellow, Mermaid Green, and Jade.
indoor flash.
direct sunlight, and natural light.

3 comments:

  1. 'Cherry Red' and 'Jade' look gorgeous! I'd totally forgotten about the MakeupGeek shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am truly pleassant to read all at
    one place.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage: wasserpumpen solar

    ReplyDelete