Thursday, January 6, 2011

Angelic Feel, 01.04.11

The other day, I watched Cora from vintageortacky's video 'Angelic to Dark Sugar Plum Fairy' Holiday look. She used the limited edition Sugar Plum Fairy palette from Wet n' Wild's Holiday collection. I liked it, loved it, wanted some more of it! I don't have the palette, but I improvised with mainly MAC eyeshadows. Ones I haven't used in a long while! The 'break-out' eyeshadow was definitely Shale. I've had it 2 years and this was probably the 2nd time I've used it! It looks so much lighter in the pan because of it's gorgeous sheen. The result is a really nice dusty plum that compliments any skintone! I definitely will be using it more often! On the with look..
Face:
MAC Studio Sculpt NC20
MAC Breath of Plum blush
MAC Candlelight MSF

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
MAC Gesso, Silverwear, Shale, Orb e/s'
Make-up Designory Pixie e/s
Wet n' Wild Taupe brow pencil
Revlon Double Twist Mascara

Lips:
MAC Lovelorn l/s
MAC Pink Fish TLC

3 comments:

  1. how did you do this i love it!!! so jealous wish I could do this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you be specific where you use the eyeshadows(crease) (lid) (highlight) etc.. I have shale and have no idea how to use it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAC Gesso = inner 1/3
    MAC Silverwear = outer 2/3
    MAC Shale = crease, lower liner
    MUD Pixie = blending out Shale in upper crease

    And, I forgot to add Make-Up Designory's Sugared Violet was used for the inner V and the intense highlight!

    ReplyDelete