Saturday, December 25, 2010

Wet n' Wild Color Icon palette in Vanity (249) swatches + review!

The final Color Icon palette post is here! I'm really happy this one happens to be the last one posted because it hasn't let me down a single time. Wet n' Wild's Color Icon palette in Vanity is filled to the brim with neutrals! I think this is some of the best light neutrals you can put in a 6-pan palette. Vanity's matte colors are a light cream, medium camel brown, and a deep red-brown. The shimmer colors are an iced gold, vibrant gold, and a rich golden-brown. This palette has been my go-to out of all 4 palettes. Keep in mind I am a pretty pale human myself. For anyone that knows MAC, I range from an NC17-NC25 at the very darkest. I've used it several times and love every eyeshadow in it! Even the golds haven't let me down. I do have to say.. the mattes are GREAT. The light cream has so much versatility. The camel brown has been used for my brows, for a transition color, for a neutral look, and for a smokey as well. The deep red-brown is great for brows, liner, smokeys, you name it. I give it an A+! End of story! Here are pictures and swatches, enjoy!
without flash.
same thing, with flash.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed with Wet n' Wild lately! I have the Lust palette, and honestly I wasn't expecting the matte colors to be good at all because usually drug store mattes are kind of chalky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm really surprised too about the non-chalkiness! These ones glide like buttah! :D

    ReplyDelete