Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wet n' Wild Color Icon palette in Pride (247) swatches + review!

Alright, continuing on with the Color Icon palettes! Pride (247) includes all cool-colored eyeshadows. This palette is the only one that has a matte and a frost/lustre in the same color. There is two bright whites, two dark mint greens, and two vibrant navy blues. All of the colors in this palette have really great pigmentation! Honestly, I haven't used it much myself. But, I'll make sure to do a look for you guys soon! I have used the white a few times and it's a little chalky. It was mainly used to for a light highlight or a really concentrated highlight underneath the brow arch. It comes off more a shade off of pure white. The other shadow I've used a few times is the matte navy blue. It's such a gorgeous shade really! I've either lined my upper lid with it, or used it for a light outer-V smokey. Here are pictures of the palette and swatches!
without flash.
same thing, with flash

1 comment: