Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Beauty Summary: Skincare

Make-up Remover: Equate's Face Wipes. Only $6 per 120 wipes!
Cleanser: Philosophy Purity.
Exfoliator: --
Toner: LUSH's Tea Tree Water.
Moisturizer: *Wei East Rice Milk Face Cream + *Wei East Eyes Alive.
Treatment: Steaming + *Wei East
China Clay Herbal Purifying Masque.
Body Lotion:
Curel Continuous Comfort Frangrance-Free Moisture Lotion.
Body Exfoliator: --
Body Shower Gel/Soap: Bath & Body Works' Japanese Cherry Blossom Creamy Body Wash. (But, I have a competitor coming in the mail, LUSH's Snow Fairy!)Perfume: MAC's Turquatic. Such a light, fresh, and versatile scent!

*You can find some good deals on Wei East at HSN.com. They usually have several combo sets you can buy!

2 comments:

  1. What's your skin type, btw?

    How do you like the tea tree toner? I have their Eau Roma Water toner(it's hiding behind a million other bottles right now, so it might have a different name lol) and I like it, but I've recently switched over to using mainly The Body Shops Seaweed skincare line and love it. I was relieved when the tea tree line wasn't the main line for oily skin (what I have) cause holy crap, I can't stand the smell =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have combination skin! I only use the Tea Tree Toner during the Summer when I get the T-zone oiliness. It seems to help out! Yeah, the smell is definitely powerful. I can handle it pretty alright, but I know what you mean, haha.

    ReplyDelete