Saturday, December 25, 2010

Purple Smokes, 12.24.10

This year, Christmas was pretty dull outside! We didn't get anything remotely exciting except for those dark grey clouds that just happen to damper my pictures! Luckily, before I visited my parents, I packed some colorful clothes. To match without being too tacky, I decided on a very wearable purple smokey eye. My MAC variety palette was looking rather sad before the trip, so it was packed up as well. MAC's Sketch and Nocturnelle were the main eyeshadows used for the look. Although it'll never live up to my favorite, Pink Opal, I tried out Seedy Pearl on the inner corner. It turned out nice in person! The flash ended up washing everything out because of the weather being darker. Boo! But, you get the gist of it. And, check out those roots! Enjoy!
Beetle polish always looks purple with flash!
my first blog picture with the family kitty, Kiki!
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff & 180 Sand Beige
MAC Breath of Plum blush
MAC Candlelight MSF
MAC Invisible Set Powder

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
MAC Seedy Pearl, Orb, Vanilla, Sketch, Nocturnelle
Wet n' Wild Taupe brow pencil
Revlon Double Twist Mascara

Lips:
MAC Blankety
Soap&Glory SMP in Plum Juice

2 comments:

  1. I really need to put my nocturnelle to more use - I've had it for probably two years and have likely used it less than 5 times. So sad! This look is gorgeous, it definitely makes me want to break out the purples soon :D

    ReplyDelete