Sunday, December 19, 2010

Pride Show, 12.18.10

Another fairly-bright look today! Wow, I'm on a roll! Anyways, this weekend I promised myself to attempt using only/mostly colors from the Wet n' Wild Color Icon palette in Pride that I recently swatched and reviewed here. Although the shimmer colors are nice, I'm huge into playing with mattes all over the lid right now. But, I do promise a texture-mix look soon using the palette If you could believe it, the lighting was bad once again! I was all 'myspacey' to catch some good light, along with pulling off the Leno-chin multiple times! A few of the shots ended up doing some justice, so, I was really happy it wasn't a waste of make-up and time. Hope you guys enjoy the look!
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in Buff 150
MAC Enough Said BPB
MAC Invisible Set Powder

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Wet n' Wild Pride palette (all mattes)
Wet n' Wild Greed palette (cream and black)
Wet n' Wild Taupe brow pencil
Revlon Double Twist mascara

Lips:
MAC Blankety
Soap & Glory SMP Plum Juice

♥ Happy Holidays! ♥

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I really like the color placement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at blending. It is especially difficult to work with matte colours (at least I think that). The colours are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete