Thursday, December 9, 2010

JK Jemma Kidd for Target-inspired, 12.09.10

Hey again! Tonight, my friends and I are heading out to a neon dance party event and I figured it would be perfect to wear the deep edgy-purple eye from the Target ads! It's advertising English make-up artist Jemma Kidd's line, JK Jemma Kidd. Of course, strutting this in the Kansas public, I received some good looks, but it's all in good fun. Today, I used just Wet n' Wild's Color Icon palette in Lust plus a couple NYX eyeshadows as well to give it more of a red-violet tone. I depotted NYX's Rust and Tropical from their trio palettes. I know the TS12 palette is still available on the site. Although the Tropical trio is discontinued, the single shadow is available! If you have a salmon-pink shadow, like MAC's Sushi Flower, you're good to go. The cheeks and lips were pretty simple. I've never really been on par with the icey/frosty/light/nude pink colors because I love that high-saturated stuff. But, today, I realized it was all for a good cause, and hey! It ended up rounding the look out very nicely, haha. On to the look!
And, my version!
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff/180 Sand Beige
MAC Harmony, Pink Swoon Blushes

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Wet n' Wild Color Icon Lust palette (cream, pink cream, medium purple, black-red shimmer)
NYX Rust, Tropical Eyeshadows
Rimmel white kohl -almost out!-
MAC Select Cover-Up NC45 + Wet n' Wild Taupe on brows
Revlon Double Twist Mascara

Lips:
MAC Cremesheen in Creme Cup
NYX Megashine Gloss in Pink Frost

2 comments:

  1. This look is sooo pretty! And you wear it so well! Love it!

    ReplyDelete