Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday polish shoppin'!

Last night, I ran by Wal-Mart and decided to check the Hard Candy section for fun. The last few I went to were already out of the ever-so-elusive Beetle, and with luck, I had success here! It kind of put me in the mode for some polish shopping after that! My boy said he'd buy me that and one of the "glitter nail polishes from CVS." I had shown him swatches from Vampy Varnish the week before of Milani's new polish line, Rockstar Heavy Glitter Nail Lacquer's. And, he liked the blue one best. Luckily, Blue Flash was still in stock, as well as Silver Dazzle. I was super thrilled because I've never seen a dark grey glitter polish before. But, I'm still on the hunt for Purple Gleam though! The last two are from none other than Wet n' Wild. CVS currently has a Buy One, Get One 50% off this week and had a few polishes that caught my eye. There is a new Megalast color in (204A) Private Viewing that's a gorgeous peachy-nude color. I thought it was perfect because I've really been interested in the idea of 'mannequin hands', but never had anything this close to my skintone! The Wild Shine polish is in the shade Rain Check. It's a light periwinkle blue with a silver chrome finish to it. I think it'll work really well for just about any time of the year! Anyways, on to pictures!
And, with my last piece of the haul that I teased about last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment