Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 Beauty Summary: Hair

Today, I'm starting a new little series to finish up 2010! Along with hair, I'll be doing nails, skincare, and make-up. In each little survey, it sums up my favorites that I've come across so far. I'm still new to the hair industry scene, so, there are plenty of untested products. But, be sure that I really do love the products I've listed! On to the survey!

Hair Transformation: Michelle WilliamsHair Trend: Women doing shorter hair and men cuts.
Hair Color: Natural - rich reds ,Unnatural - light pink/lilac
Color Company: L'Oreal Professional line (Majirel, Richesse, Majimeche, etc.)
Shampoo: Joico K-Pak (great for damaged/dry hair!)
Conditioner: Joico K-Pak
Dry Shampoo: --
Treatment: Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Treatment
Your Texture: fine and wavy
Style Product: Aquage Beyond Shine (great heat-protectant and defrizzer!)
Tool: Cricket Centrix 1" Flat Iron

Hair blogs, etc: Hair on the Brain, madradhair, Behind the Chair, HJi, and lisafreemontstreet.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely looking forward to your upcoming 2010 Beauty summary posts :D Any chance you have any other hair blogs that you check out? lol I'm always at such a loss when it comes to my hair. I never know what the heck to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't come across very many yet! I'm still searching myself for some good hair communities. I'll let you know whenever I find something though. :] You should try madradhair in the meantime though! Everyone is pretty good at giving suggestions there.

    ReplyDelete